New Site

Imaginedesigns

Reaction score
Hello, I have created a new website where you can post your life's stories, you can comment, and vote whether a person deserved their story or their life really is a FML. ^.^

Please tell me what you think of the design

http://funfmls.info/

sankalpgarud98

Reaction score
I think the design is pretty good, site has a nice different concept but I think you are lacking users... Why not just work on SEO rather and publicize a bit more... Rest I think that design can be improved... And is it wordpress? Then you may want to purchase some themes...
My opinion...
thank you,

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes
The concept is similar to fmylife.com
But one should have the daring intention to have a replica concept.
You have conducted the site pretty well up to the making.
Site is clean and fast.No extra css or js and hence optimized in time and loading speed.
I think you require help from this community to put their stories.
If you can edit the concept like- from posting the stories of the people : you can ask them to post their most recent comic/freaking/boring experience in a maximum of 200 word.Assure them that they will get comments for sure.Do allow their links to get "Dofollow" and let them know.
Also assure that their email ids are kept a secret.These are definitely needed until you get about 20 to 30 stories.
Regs,
VVBB

denzil

Reaction score
woah, how do you get something to look so cool and load so fast?

Imaginedesigns

Reaction score
Thank you guys xx And @denzilb22, it took a while to keep the site optimized and loading at a good speed ^.^

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Good design. Only thing is you might want a little more contrast in some places. An example would be where the top menu stops and the background begins to show through. Nice site overall and clean layout for the most part.

Last edited: