New Staff Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I know Alejandro recently opened up staff applications. Instead of reading through his PMs and he seems to be busy lately I'm going to ask everyone to PM me or forward me the one you sent him. Follow these guidelines or I will not even read it. Please do NOT apply if you are unable to use proper punctuation and grammar. If your application looks like this "i r really gud at w3b d3sin" I will delete it.

Make the subject "Staff Application"

If you applied to Alejandro just send me the same one, if it is a new staff application send the following:

Timezone:
Est. Hours Per Week(On x10):
Languages Spoken:
Skills\Previous Experience:
Why you want to join?:

Hiring staff is an on going process for us, if we don't PM you right away it doesn't mean we threw your application out. By submitting the application it lets us know you want to join and gives us a chance to review your posts and skills on the forum. There is NO set time that we will pick people. You will NOT receive a PM if you are not picked. Again, this is to let us know you're interested, you could receive a PM in 3 weeks from now asking if you want to join.

-Corey

Last edited by a moderator:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Flash you don't need to post here. DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU HAVE QUESTIONS!

supajason

Reaction score
Hello i have a few questions about the applications,
What is the job title?
What sort of work is involved is the job?
Are there any requirements need to apply for the position?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
1.) Account Manager
2.) Helping out on forums and helping people with their accounts.(Reviewing accounts also).
3.) Some type of understanding of cPanel especially, ability to search for answers and use logic.

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Not looking for anything in particular, just if you have skills related to the position you can put them down.

-Corey

kajasweb

Reaction score
What are the benefits of being a Staff in X10Hosting forum ?

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
What are the benefits of being a Staff in X10Hosting forum ?

Fancy staff title and color change to name.
Access to use staff hosting for your account. ( which also removes the 2 week visit requirement )
The great feeling you get for assisting others.
Possibility for promotion in the future.

mattyranks

Reaction score
How active do we have to have been since i have been inactive over the least few months due to finishing year 12 and having final exams?

Now that officially finished 3 days ago i am back around.

dpogary

Reaction score
Please Message Corey with your application he meant this forum post to be for questions

aron4588

Reaction score
sunshine go back on vacation! ;) lol
so is this how u start in the x10staff ranking or this just a specific job, meaning u will never move higher like going from accountants to senior staff and do u have group meetings becuz I would hate to get fire becuz I miss the conference call lol ooo yeah wat the hours like I am a student that why but can work 18 hr and in between classes

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
sunshine go back on vacation! ;) lol
so is this how u start in the x10staff ranking or this just a specific job, meaning u will never move higher like going from accountants to senior staff and do u have group meetings becuz I would hate to get fire becuz I miss the conference call lol ooo yeah wat the hours like I am a student that why but can work 18 hr and in between classes

Pretty much. There are various jobs around x10. Depending on your activity with x10, Corey and the Admin's may promote you to a different staff position which would entail more duties and requirements.

No. There really isn't any staff meetings, although we do have a staff message area where we are kept up to date on matters related to x10 and its operations.

ohubsch

Reaction score
Hello, i have a question:

I'm czech, so if i join (as account manager, reviewer etc.), it will be possible to use czech as primarily language on hosted sites ?

jivzone

Reaction score
send in the application and put down your primary language
i think you will only be able to speak in czech if the person with a problem speaks czech

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Please read the announcement properly, this thread is only for questions. You will need to send a PM to Corey with the applications.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
No, we will still keep the languages to English, French, and Spanish. We would need multiple accounts managers speaking other languages to start supporting them. If we only had one and they left we'd be left with a ton of sites in a language no one can read.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.