New Star Trek Movie

adamlinux

Reaction score
Hey, did anyone see the new preview for the new Star Trek movie that is coming out in 2009. I just saw it today and I think that it looked really awesome, just wondering if anyone else is a Trek fan and what they might think about it.

fempower

Reaction score
I used to watch TOS, but it got annoying with Kirk, the pastel colors, the nonalien-looking aliens, etc. I loved TNG and DS9, and Voyager was OK, though Enterprise was kinda hokey. The movie, however, looks amazingly fantastic in the preview even though I still don't like TOS.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Star Trek has kind of lost it's taste to me in terms of new episodes. Sure the things that are out right now I'm already watching, but do we need any more of Enterprise getting shot to bits, firing it's laser at critical ship damage, or ramming into other ships? Just wondering, but I'll be sure to check it out.

I'm still sad to see Stargate Atlantis get canceled :(

nterror

Reaction score
Seen a couple of the old movies... wasn't for me.

Simon Pegg is in this new one, so I might watch it...

adamlinux

Reaction score
I love TOS so this is my kinda thing, I also like Voyager, Next Generation, and Enterprise but Deep Space Nine I did'nt like so much. But my favorite series is and will always be The Original. :biggrin: