New Style Sig

Akkarin

Reaction score
I've been playing around with this for about 3-4 hours in photoshop. Not quite finished I think. Tell me what you guys think please!

Untitled-1.jpg

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
great work dude, :) really like it, especially how you placed your tag on the ax
10/10

Seifer

Reaction score
I like this one a lot more than your current sig. The current one is way over contrasted. However, this new one seems to blend very nicely.

Akkarin

Reaction score
Right, here's something I added to the axe, not sure if I should leave it. Can you guys help me decide please!

Untitled-12.jpg

I also darkened and lightened some of the render, and gave it a thicker border. It's not quite finished, I wonder if I should/could add some text. But I have no idea where!

Seifer

Reaction score
Personally, I liked the first one before you editted it. This new one seems a little too messy for my liking, however that could be just me. I think the text on the axe handle is enough.

Akkarin

Reaction score
Ok, I'll remove the axe thing, anything else I changed that's really noticeable?

And I think the background has enough brushing, rite?

Last edited:

Seifer

Reaction score
The only thing I wasn't fond about the edited version was the axe blur everything else seems pretty awesome.

Edit: Yeah the background has enough brushing and it looks fine. The blending is good as I said before.

Last edited:

Akkarin

Reaction score
Here is the final product tell me what you guys think! I'll get straight to making another one while I can still make my best! Or I can make some for some people that way I'll improve loads more!

silenthill.jpg

Last edited: