New Template I made

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Hey thats a really nice template. I really like the header. Very nice

S.D

Reaction score
nice that looks really professional man
the tables in the middle are coming up a bit crocked for me, maybe its cause im using firefox

phenetic

Reaction score
yea i get some problems with people who are using firefox, but im making a splash page so that people know that this may not be "firefox friendly"

Conor

Reaction score
Agree with Origin. I think that Firefox is the future and everything should be compatible in both browsers.

Nin10doman

Reaction score
The boxes in the middle don't line up right. You may want to fix that.

BTW, I'm using Avant (which is basically IE).

asianu

Reaction score
It very nice visually. But you have to consider compatibility. While IE is still the predominant browser used, many are beginning to stem away and use other, more secure, browsers. Why not go back and make the modifications to make it compatible? If you just ad a warning splash, you'll be turning away visitors.

As a template, you also mention the level of the template in regards to use. It's a pretty advanced layout so you should mention that. Since you're using a lot of graphics, perhaps it's best to to use a stylesheet to make it easier for dial-up viewers to load it.

Well, that's my two cents. Excellent job!

phenetic

Reaction score
see though im still new with this template making, if i knew how to do this stylesheet stuff and make it compatible with firefox i would...but sadly, i dont =/

Matt

Reaction score
really nice. i like it. nice ue of the iframe, it really comes close to the header w/out a border around it. i really like it.

asianu

Reaction score
PS: add a copyright! otherwise people would be stealing from you left and right. It's your work, so you should at least get credit for it.

and since your header is over 100kb, perhaps you should slice it