ZeptOr

Reaction score

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I like the font effect in your new one.

Bonekhan

Reaction score
I like it; its clean, simple, and mildly interesting, but not so much that it distracts the readers. A few suggestions:

The bottom footer (All Rights Reserved and copyright info, et cetera), should probably end the page. Another words, I think it would look better if the gray space below the copyright information would be removed, and the blue box ends it.

While I like the font and color (by the way, what font is that? :p) I don't think yellow looks too good in the header. In the three boxes above the footer, the font looks out of place with this rest of the theme. Maybe a different text color or similar font?

Still, this is leaps and bounds better than my first template. :)

ZeptOr

Reaction score
Bonekhan said:
I like it; its clean, simple, and mildly interesting, but not so much that it distracts the readers. A few suggestions:

The bottom footer (All Rights Reserved and copyright info, et cetera), should probably end the page. Another words, I think it would look better if the gray space below the copyright information would be removed, and the blue box ends it.

While I like the font and color (by the way, what font is that? :p) I don't think yellow looks too good in the header. In the three boxes above the footer, the font looks out of place with this rest of the theme. Maybe a different text color or similar font?

Still, this is leaps and bounds better than my first template. :)

The grey area below the footer was never intended to be there, it is really just extra space because the document dimensions were a little to big. But I actually liked having a little space there, not as much as there is now, but maybe a little? I don't know, I'll have to wait and see after I make other changes

I can't tell you the name of the font now because I am at a friends house, but when I get home I'll tell you. It's probably my favorite font

poringy

Reaction score
I like the template. The background looks out of place though, since the blizzard/snow blur effect doesn't match the grundginess of the header.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks better than anything i could make

ZeptOr

Reaction score
whats the best way to get started after you finish the template in photoshop?

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Thats pretty neat. Wish i was as good as you :) Im more of a coding person than gfx.