New template

nexhunter

Reaction score
Well i've been working on this template for about like a month now well deciding on the colors and the font. When I can actualy code this or if somone does it going to be a fluid width and fluid hieght. The logos in the news box arn't going to stay as i just putted them there to fill up the space for an icon to the respected category.

Link -> http://xstudio.us.to/images/sitedesign.jpg

any critizism is welcome aslong as you dont start flaming everything.
The template is only like 50% done as i still have alot of stuff to do well for the font and the icons. But i would love feedback and input as I'm still not very good and still learning.

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
Very nice design overall, but I do have one thing to say negative about it (Sorry, I'm honest by personality) the background picture for your content (the grayish thingy) is kind of distracting my attention away from the text xD. I suggest you a less distracting image or maybe use a solid background color xD

nexhunter

Reaction score
Thanks yeah the background i was just messing around with brushes i downloaded today, and it now my desktop wallpaper :D yeah multi usage

Tom743

Reaction score
Its a very good design, allthough the background isnt that good. I like the menu bar, with the hover on it :)

Domenico

Reaction score
My views:
  • WOW, the background is very nice, but a bit destructing. Consider making it darker.
  • The little details are nice, for example the shine in the area between where it says news and the image of an "X". Also the subtle white glow around the main box is nice.
  • I dislike the "Comic Sans MS" font used.
  • Consider making the footer green like the nav.
  • The logo's nice.
  • The highlight imaged on the nav. seems a bit off. Maybe more of a glow look rather then a coming out look would be nicer.
  • The image of the floppy is hard to see.
  • The area where it says News is a bit plain.