New Templates

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
Here are some templates I had worked on on my spare time the last 3 days. school is starting so its not my best work.
the images were made on fireworks and paint.
it is compatible on all website editing software including microsoft frontpage (where it was created)

the splash page was created by a member of eXtreme design, plz rate that as well (rate seperately).

LINK: http://7arts.iamshipo.x10hosting.com/

please DO NOT STEAL
and the advertisement codes are there not sure why they are not coming up...hmm this happened yesterday aswell. :s

Last edited:
N

Nathan

Two has the best style, but I won't be using it. You might want to include a download option for the templates.

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
well they are not for download yet, i just wanted to know what ppl thought of em

Maurice

Reaction score
You didn't make that splash page. Stop it , liar. That's from WebDogPro.

NewFuture

Reaction score
like the temps, the splash page is similar

Last edited:

Matthews255

Reaction score
if you want people to respect you and call you a really good designer, almost EVERYTHING you do needs to be by you.

take inspiration and work from it, DO NOT download a template and use it. thats just scabby.

#2 is the best.

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
as i said b4 i did not create the splash page, a friend told me he created it
and the tempaltes were created by me, except the last one which i got the background images from a diff site,but layout and all else was by me

as for the fact that he stole it i did not know, i will contact him asap

thank you for notifiying me

Last edited:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Nice I like them all! 9/10. You can add more things to it and when you do it will be very good!

forza

Reaction score
The second one is the best but, i don't see the resemblencce between the one jack made and the on you did. :eek:hnoes:

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
well look at the colors, thats where i got the color ideas from, also he sorta helped me with the navigation, (i asked him how to add mouseover and stuff)

X3r0X

Reaction score
IamShipon1988 said:
yea me 2, the second one i got the idea from this tempalte by zymic owner jack http://zymic.com/template_preview.php?id=5&cat_id=1
You really shouldnt use other peoples concepts. I work over at zymic aswell and trust me when people use my own, jacks, chronics etc. etc. ideas we get very peeved. Im not saying you copied all that much (colour is fine) I just wouldnt get into the habit of it :p

All the same its a nice template, gj.

Last edited:

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
naa i contacted him thou, btw how do you add a template to the download section on zymic.com