NEW to creating websites but I have IT experience.

djmeznyc

Reaction score
Hello I'm Jimmy from New York. I just found out about this free hosting deal and I have been planning on getting a domain for my new business, well before paying for one, I wanted to try this out.
Do I need to know how to write code, or can i get by with just typing text and copying and pasting???
Please let me know if you are willing to help me getting started. I tried uploading a few files last night but was getting a disk full error and upload failed. I read the forums and saw that this might be a temporary problem so I started creating my site by using the RV site builder. I need to know how to upload pictures to my home page first, but I want to try again today before I start posting questions, I'm sure I can figure it out, but it takes so much time to create the site. I love IT Though and I just wish I had more time to learn how to write code and create sites, so I am staying home today and Im gonna work on this while I study for my Security+ exam.
email me at jimmyg@securityplus.elementfx.com
also I try to log on to my site and it just says that this site is new, should i post what I have done so far to see how it looks or should I wait until I finish and then post it.
:biggrin::tongue:

snwx10mx

Reaction score
The easiest thing I found to do is go into the Cpanel and look for a button called Softaculous (near the bottom in default view)
Then if you go into that and look for the type of site that you wish to create and it has step b step instructions with no coding required.