new toc help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sportman3333333

Red Sox Won!!!!!!
Reaction score
the new toc says we need to put a banner but what banner is it?
and where is the code for that

icely

Reaction score
if we're gonna put this new server, are we still gonna add the google ads.. meaning there will be 2 banners on our sites? and is it gonna be in all the pages?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We're getting rid of the Google banners on most sites due to people not following the rules which then gets us in trouble :) So we're going to have normal banners, it will be the same as the Google banners just not Google; Same size, same rules. The new advertisement code will be released later today. For now please remove the Google ads -- You will be contacted via E-mail if you are to put Google up, we have to pre-approve sites with them now.

-Corey

icely

Reaction score
just a quick question... how will this new adverisement system helps you?

djw1191

Reaction score
Can I keep the google ads up until I see the new ad code, also if possible can I just keep the google ads instead of the new ads?

sportman3333333

Red Sox Won!!!!!!
Reaction score
did you read the announcement

You have to remove your current banner and put the new one. The x10hosting support will email you if you should put google ads on your site

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The new ads will be displayed and hopefully return advertising revenue. We'd like to keep the Google ads over the new ones we're doing but Google is very strict on their guidelines and sadly we can't trust people to follow those rules :) So we're going to have to pre-approve sites to use the Google ads over the new standard ones.

You can find out more about Google's rules here:
http://www.google.com/webmasters/guidelines.html#quality

If you feel your site meets these rules you can apply to us to review your site for the ads.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.