New Updates

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to give an update to everyone, we're now in the process of moving all the free accounts to the new free server. All sustained hosting applications will be reviewed once this is done. We're still working on recoding our whole back end management system. We hope to be done this within the next month.

Once our new system is in everything should run much smoother, along with the recent addition of the sustained server. Thanks for sticking wit us, we'll be back up at 100% soon.

-Corey

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Corey, keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Great to hear that news Corey! You and the Staff are making a good job ;)

Chris Z

Reaction score
if you want (just to be safe), you can go ahead and do that, but i'm almost 100% sure that Corey makes backups before server moves

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
my site don't working about a week, why?

Please make a topic in "Free Hosting Support"

There were approx 30 accounts not transfered to the new server, maybe yours was one:dunno:

Node1

Reaction score
I dont even know if my site is transferred or not, because my old domain (ddxt.be) has expired and I tried to get my new domain (ddxt.net) to work but all the upgrades started happening; I was toled to wait untill this is all finished, I am so confused T-T"

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
I dont even know if my site is transferred or not, because my old domain (ddxt.be) has expired and I tried to get my new domain (ddxt.net) to work but all the upgrades started happening; I was toled to wait untill this is all finished, I am so confused T-T"

Please start a topic in "Free Hosting Support" for help.

misterspock

Reaction score
So what's going on with the free hosting activation thing? Any news on that?

Last edited: