New Utilities for you

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
As many of you may have noticed, now we have a chat in the forums... This chat is for general talk and support... If you just want to talk please use the General Chat Room, otherwise, click on a Mod name and PM with him...

Also, I added a User Bar system. See those in my sig? You can find a link to it in your UserCP. You can create up to 15 Bars and make rotators with them or just use them direct... Hope you like them... We will be adding new features soon... Stay with Us!

Any questions you have post here...

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Great Alejandro!!
Members will really enjoy this utilities :)

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Good Job:biggrin:

Keep up the good work.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Good keep up the good work!

lambada

Reaction score
Wow,

*Sigh* Image functions are one of the php areas I have not yet learned.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
*Sigh* Image functions are one of the php areas I have not yet learned.

They're worth it, believe me. Especially if you're ever working with something like a poll - it's about 1000 times easier to just generate the bar graph than it is to hand paint every single possibility (assuming 1 bar from 1-100 pixels wide, that'd be 101 images - everything from 0 votes to 100% of the votes) ;)

Awesome features!

nol888

Reaction score
How many people are usually on the chat, as most of the time I don't see anyone but myself.

t2t2t

Reaction score
They're worth it, believe me. Especially if you're ever working with something like a poll - it's about 1000 times easier to just generate the bar graph than it is to hand paint every single possibility (assuming 1 bar from 1-100 pixels wide, that'd be 101 images - everything from 0 votes to 100% of the votes) ;)

3 images: Start of bar, 1 pixel part of middle of bar and end of bar. And then stretch the bar by how big is percent of votes (ex 1 pixel per 1%).

I like user bars generator :p Feel free to add my "No snow?!" bar in your sig if you don't see any snow, too.

nol888

Reaction score
I also think that user bar generator is cool too. Look at mine! lol