New wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
Hi i just made a new wallpaper combinning different images. this is acutally my first wallpaper and it looks great when you apply it as a wallpaper. (if you dont like it as the image apply it as a wallpaper and you see the true effect.

http://www.iamshipon1988.cwhnetworks.com/hosting/details.php?image_id=10&sessionid=571ae68bed9cdbf7d9adc67b2ed592c7

also i did edditing on an image (dont worry i got the permission from the orriginal creator) and here it is http://www.iamshipon1988.cwhnetworks.com/hosting/details.php?image_id=11&sessionid=571ae68bed9cdbf7d9adc67b2ed592c7

i have worked real hard on these
please comment on both my work and please give it a rating and please do tell me how i can improve on both
thank you

Last edited:

admincafe

Reaction score
Well the wallpaper is a bit to fuzzy to make out.

for axample metal gear solid ac!d 2 doesn't look nice it's not clear i chould make that more clearer.

as i sad to fuzzy for my taste so 7,5/10

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
well i did that purposely, but the text, i agree it is not that good but i couldnt find the official font of metal gear ac!d
i used the next best thing

but what about the second image with only solid snake, the outlinning was a killer, took much time away

Last edited:

admincafe

Reaction score
The solid snake image.

i am a fan of the solid snake games.

and i like that image looks good
9/10

Seifer

Reaction score
I don't really like it either, pretty blurry, looks kind of messed up and kind of boring. 5/10. Sorry.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, I like it, looks good as walpaper 8/10.

flankerdin

Reaction score
Well the dark one not suit my windowxp themes...
But it looks good

mattspec

Reaction score
i like that a lot, if u can see this, why is he banned? he seemed like a good guy

Fatality

Reaction score
mattspec said:
i like that a lot, if u can see this, why is he banned? he seemed like a good guy

Dewayne banned him. And there is no reason under why he was banned. End of discussion.

Closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.