New web project.

ingjpd00

Reaction score
Hello!

I am studying the possibility of creating a community of users to develop to a project professional Web. The idea is to create a game online in php/mysql still to decide. For it it would need the collaboration of an user group it jeopardize with the project.

At the moment I am studying the viability of this project and I would like that you contributed ideas and that that this arranging to comprise of this project that says it.

Greetings to all!

NielsJanssen

Reaction score
Please do something about your english, it's far to difficult too understand (for me it is). and please define where the ideas should be about? The project itself or ideas for a game?

Matthews255

Reaction score
yeah same here.

Sounds like you want to start an Online game, you will need php and mySQL all the way through.

Its 10x harder than coding a simple forum believe me.

ingjpd00

Reaction score
Matthews255 said:
yeah same here.

Sounds like you want to start an Online game, you will need php and mySQL all the way through.

Its 10x harder than coding a simple forum believe me.

Thanks for your collaboration.

I will create a forum to discuss ideas about this subject.

The idea is to create a game based on php/mysql, there are many other games of this style (www.hattrick.org, www.ogame.de, www.civitis.com...). Logically to begin a relatively simple game could be created, would be question to increase its functionalities as it is possible. ç

NielsJanssen said:
Please do something about your english, it's far to difficult too understand (for me it is). and please define where the ideas should be about? The project itself or ideas for a game?
My excuses by possible errors in my English.

Greetings to all!