new webdesign

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
Yeah, the second link isn't working for me either. The colors for the first site look good(blue, black and white), but like Boink said, the banner doesn't fit with the color scheme. I think the problem is its too loud. Too many colors that clash with the rest of the site.

Chris Z

Reaction score
^^what they both said, but i like the gradients alot, cuz i love gradients and those are like perfect colors, but the header/banner doesn't quite match with the site, if your talking about everything minus the banner, i'd give it a 9/10!

nightscream

Reaction score
ok second link didn't work
but i changed the banner what do you think?

Last edited:

N2PGames

Reaction score
well its cool i give it a 9.7/10 but... this would look good if transfered in to "PHP-Nuke" theme and added a Top 10 DL's , Top 10 Links and an Copyright!!

pchelpworld

Reaction score
Hi, they are nice designs but i have a few questions, it is 900 x 500, this can be a problem when my laptop has a resolution of 1280 x 800, on some computers the template will be really small, if i was you i would do what portals ad forums do, use templates, then you can create an area and make the template dynamic to change as the resolution changes. It is a nice design though

Maddocks

nightscream

Reaction score
it just design that's not all menu's ;)

N2PGames said:
well its cool i give it a 9.7/10 but... this would look good if transfered in to "PHP-Nuke" theme and added a Top 10 DL's , Top 10 Links and an Copyright!!
php-nuke is it hard to use, never used it hehe

Last edited:

Conor

Reaction score
Start again. IMO it is brutal.

Colours don't match, its too spread out. Yuck. Sorry