Newest Maintenance Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Since I wasn't that clear in the update... maintenance is ongoing until we post otherwise. There are a lot of things we want to get done before opening the new site and one of them is to have the servers 100% cleaned up. We have suspended over 15,000 accounts since maintenance has started and terminated well over 6,000. There are currently 12,000 suspended right now, I estimate about 10,000 are unused and need to be removed.

We have modified our scripts and optimized them so once we are all caught up with this maintenance we should only have to do large clean ups every few months that should only last a day instead of a few weeks.

We've also been implementing and testing new security features, as with any major changes there are side effects to the testing which can cause some services to go down for brief periods of time.

I will guarantee you that the servers will run much better when we are finished cleaning them up and implementing our changes. Everything we're doing is for your benefit, not ours. After all, the staff's accounts are on a separate server =)~

I'm going to close this and NOT allow questions as no one seems to be able to follow the rules of not requesting support in these threads. If you have a question specifically about this please create a thread in the free hosting support section.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.