Nice Website?

cetutnx1

Reaction score
I think that you have a problem with the right margin y IE6 on 17' screen and @1024x786 isn't in the right place(or at least that's what i think)... and i like that your site be w3 valid... but that's just me...

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Is that nulled: http://www.adam.exofire.net/index.php?ipscheck=1&key=ipscheck$1@@ & Invasion Power Board at bottom aint clickable:eek4:

amr1991

Reaction score
No, you can pay to remove copyright, I bought it with the license, I didn't remove the copyright but just the link. ;)
I also have 2.0.0 free version from back in the free days, no, im not giving it out. I updated to 2.1.7 because of security problems with 2.0.0

@ The error about right margin:
Since i added the Referral Picture and Link next to the Yahoo! Ads, it might cause viewing issues for lower resolutions. I will try to fix it :biggrin:

Last edited:

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
amr1991 said:
No, you can pay to remove copyright, I bought it with the license, I didn't remove the copyright but just the link. ;)
I also have 2.0.0 free version from back in the free days, no, im not giving it out. I updated to 2.1.7 because of security problems with 2.0.0

@ The error about right margin:
Since i added the Referral Picture and Link next to the Yahoo! Ads, it might cause viewing issues for lower resolutions. I will try to fix it :biggrin:

oh, you should also out your lisence number in.

amr1991

Reaction score
I choose to keep my footer empty because it makes the website look cleaner, I'm thinking of removing the copyright and not only the link of the copyright too :)

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
amr1991 said:
I choose to keep my footer empty because it makes the website look cleaner, I'm thinking of removing the copyright and not only the link of the copyright too :)

No the lisence number in the IPB meber center. You have to put it into the software.