Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Pirate

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Zombi-Pirate-Ninja-Clones from Outer Space

Votes: 11 29.7%

• Total voters

voice

Reaction score
Ninja versus Pirate! Who's the best and why? Are pirates after J Lo for her booty? Are there ninjas hiding under the floorboards? Pick a side and duke it out!

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This is a facecrook app. if I am not mistaken.

I think it would be a pirates life for me !

Xemnas

Reaction score
Ninjas all the way, can pirates slice right through giant robots while running at breakneck speed, stop 10 metres after and check their balls out while said robot collapses on the ground in half after a few seconds' delay, and make it all look cool and uncliched? Hell no!

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
But, how many ninjas get to rape, pillage and drink till they drop ?

damianos07

Reaction score
well i would say ninjas....

but i love pirates so much and johny depp......

so
PIRATES ftwwwwwwwwwwwwww

arghhh give merrr som rummmmmmmmm <- pirate language! :p

curt15

Reaction score
Ninjas, it takes skill to be one, were as it does to be a drunken lunatic.

voice

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to go with Pirate! I mean, first off, Ninjas tend to be a pretty exclusive bunch. despite what anime may tell you, being Japanese is prett much a requirement for Ninja-hood. Secondly, although I do speak a far-eastern language, it's not Japanese, and despite the advances we have made in dubbing Japanese media into English, we still haven't managed to dub real life, so I'm boned there. Thirdly, it seems like ninjas are just way too intense of a crowd for me! They look way to serious in their ninja outfits. How often do you see a ninja stumbling down the street, drunk, barefoot, shirtless, and with a wench on each arm?
I'm in it for the booty, the booty (har har!), and the swashbuckling high-seas adventure! Yar!
-Jake

Staind1982

Reaction score
Ninjas are kickass with their stealth and cat like reflexes but....
(refer to picture)

pirates.jpg

micahraney56

Reaction score
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?!
I was SHOCKED by this. You are insulting both Ninjas AND Pirates at the same time. I hope Ninja-Pirate-space zombies come and EAT this stupid post. Thanks to all who voted Ninjas.

prototypedesign33

Reaction score
In combat, the first blow landed counts. Ninjas have the obvious advantage in this aspect. While pirates may have an advantage with firearms, their methods are brash and careless, leading to losses of men and equipment which are necessary for a sustained fight. Ninjas can attack once, and then disappear, without being spotted due to their use of stealth and quiet weapons. And, theoretically a pirate's sword would be a "silent" weapon, but their swordmanship is not to as high a level as a ninja's, and ninjas have better equipment for engagements.

Naturally, the ability of ninjas to infiltrate would be a great boon. One sleeper agent in a pirate crew would allow the removal of key supplies and personnel from the pirate forces. This would serve as a great opportunity to cripple or demoralize the undisciplined pirate force.

micahraney56

Reaction score
In combat, the first blow landed counts. Ninjas have the obvious advantage in this aspect. While pirates may have an advantage with firearms, their methods are brash and careless, leading to losses of men and equipment which are necessary for a sustained fight. Ninjas can attack once, and then disappear, without being spotted due to their use of stealth and quiet weapons. And, theoretically a pirate's sword would be a "silent" weapon, but their swordmanship is not to as high a level as a ninja's, and ninjas have better equipment for engagements.

Naturally, the ability of ninjas to infiltrate would be a great boon. One sleeper agent in a pirate crew would allow the removal of key supplies and personnel from the pirate forces. This would serve as a great opportunity to cripple or demoralize the undisciplined pirate force.
Haleluiah, brother! Amen!
Ninja fun fact: Shurikens were never intended as a weapon, just as a tiny, flying, shiny object that will easily steal your atention for a second or more.

Uzi Ninja