No Memory allowance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan H

Reaction score
Just decided to reboot my VPS because a recently installed service wasn't working correctly. Now my VPS appears unable to boot (all services are offline) and my memory limit has been stuch on 0MB

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 43

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Looking into this now...hold on please.

Nathan H

Reaction score
Thanks, I have tried rebooting the VPS both through the reboot option and shutdown then boot routines

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
I am waiting for the server to process a command, I think I found the problem it should be working soon.

Last edited:

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, may I ask what you installed before you rebooted the VPS?

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I am not sure what happened, but it looks like some critical files are missing. The best thing to do would be to backup your data and rebuild the VPS.

Since you can't access the data, would you just want a copy of the entire VPS in a .tar.gz?

Edit: I can also try to do a 'Restore' on the VPS, I will back it up first though, just give me the ok.

Last edited:

Nathan H

Reaction score
i did a yum update then a reboot. I'll backup and reinstall in a few hours I gt an interview right now
Edit:
Well' i have backed up the main information i still had access to, Site files) i can reconfigure the dns after i reinstall lxadmin i'll post when the VPS is back online, though the no-memory limit seems to be working after a rebuild
Edit:
Server is running and everything seems OK.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.