No this is what I get... I can't click the hosting menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlehner616

Reaction score
I don't see a drop down to click suspensions and unsuspend my account. Zubair- I followed your instructions and swapped my username so everything should be synced. The only thing I can do is click HOSTING and then I receive the following:

Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:
An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.

If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Your hosting account and forums accounts are not linked yet.

Go to Account Panel http://x10hosting.com/control/login.php and login with email address (the email that you used while signup) and password.
Go to "Account" on TOP navigation, ----> Then Click on "forum account". You will get this message
You currently do not have a forum account linked to your client account. Swap forum usernames if you have an existing client account with an incorrect forum link.

Click on "You may swap usernames" link. Enter credentials of this forums account there and then click on "Swap Forum Account link"

Note: Make sure that the email of client account and forums account is same, otherwise you will get an error.

After that Go to "Hosting" on TOP navigation, ----> Then Click on "Suspensions". Click on Unsuspend Button.
Remember that you must Login Here (on forums) once every month to keep your account active, cPanel and Account Panel logins does not counted.

mlehner616

Reaction score
Can you tell me how to make the addresses the same? x10hosting does not allow two accounts to have the same e-mail address. If I try to make them the same, I get an error saying that it's already in use.

Status
Not open for further replies.