Not found error

Status
Not open for further replies.

omnirom

Reaction score
When I try to access my page: (remove *) www.quay*stearns.com, I get a not found error, but www.quay*stearns.x10hosting.com works. I bought domain forwarding using tech horizon, and it used to work until I was testing different things and removed quay*stearns.com from the parked domains on my cpanel. Now, when I try to re-add it, I get the error that quay*stearns.com is owned by another user. Any tips to get this domain forwarding working?

Thanks in advance,
Omnirom

hahoozhafax

Reaction score
Hi, I'd just like to add that I am having this same problem. I tried unparking my domain (hjproductions.org) and setting as my default with the new userpanel. I've had the domain parked to my account hjproduc.x10hosting.com for several months now and working fine. However, after doing this my site keeps going up and down giving me a "Page Not Found" error.

I've been changing back and forth (several times getting an error telling that my domain was assigned to another user) trying to get it to work but now even when I set it back to my old account domain and park hjproductions.org to hjproduc.x10hosting.com, it gives me and several other people the error.

Also, the X10Hosting Services Up/Down thread is showing me that all the services are down. I'm thinking there's something wrong with X10Hosting's name servor because I've had my domain pointed towards the correct x10hosting name servors for several months and it has worked perfectly fine until now.

I made a topic about this several days ago and it has been completely ignored.
----> http://forums.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=17260

Subdomain: hjproduc.x10hosting.com
Domain (Purchased): hjproductions.org
Username: hjproduc

I really appreciate this hosting because its the best I've ever found, but now I'm getting real fruststrated because I've been dealing with this problem for several days now and have been completely ignored when asking for support.

omnirom

Reaction score
I contacted my domain forwarding service, and they said it was definitely a problem with x10hosting. They said that you may have deleted me from the dns servers.

Please Respond, as all my visitors have been sending me emails asking what has happened to my site

Thanks in advance,
Omnirom

Reclutador

Reaction score
You wrote the correct x10 Dns?

If i'm not wrong, the name are

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

omnirom

Reaction score
Yes, I'm using

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

omnirom

Reaction score
Could an admin PLEASE look into this? My site has been down for over a week now!

omnirom

Reaction score
Is there a way I can get an admin to reset my account? As in, delete everything, and put back the needed files, as in reformatting a computer. This way of starting from scratch is the only way I think I could solve this problem, as I have asked around on many message boards and have tried many things myself.

My account is quaystearns.x10hosting.com, and I have saved the files I needed onto my harddrive so it is basically ready to be resetted. If this is possible, could an admin please pm me or email me (remove *) quay*stearns@gmail.com.

hahoozhafax

Reaction score
Hey man, next time don't triple post. Thats a way to provoke no reply.

I'd suggest that you PM Corey with your problem and see what he can do about it. As you can see, I was having a very similar problem to yours. He was able to fix my account overnight without resetting anything, which I am very greatful for. Try and see what he can do first, and you may not have to reset your account at all.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Also remember, the admins are really busy helping other people, running the site and doing personal things ... so it may take some time to get to your request.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
I've just forwarded this to Bryon, since I don't see any account creators online (as of yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.