Not letting me sign up for hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayjam

Reaction score
The server is not letting me sign off for hosting. It says I have tried multiple times (which I have), and it will not let me sign up. I have tried various times and for some reason it keeps not letting me sign up. If you could activate my hosting for me, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There doesn't appear to be anything to activate that I can see. Could you give more details about how it won't let you sign up? Are there any error messages? What steps are you taking to sign up and what happens to let you know it was unsuccessful?

hayjam

Reaction score
Thanks for your responce. I sign into the x10hosting.com user login under our email. I click on hosting and I getL
Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:
An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.

If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here.

I click to sign up, and I fill in all the info. Then I get:

We detect that you are accessing our service through a proxy or attempting to register multiple times. We do not allow signups through proxy services or more than once per 24 hours. If you believe this is a mistake, please contact us on our forums.

I tried to sign up, and it got an error, which I cannot recall now. Then I signed up again and I got this.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't show any account attached to your forum account that you are posting for support with. In order to better help you, please use the forum account attached to your account panel for support.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately, according to the error message that you got after trying to sign up a second time is accurate. Please wait 24 hours before trying to sign up again. If you get another error after that, please post it back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.