Nuke and SMF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stingah

Reaction score
Okay, I'm trying to make it so when people sign up at my site, they only have to do it once. Since I didn't really care for phpBB I installed SMF, but now if they want to use the forum they have to sign up there apart from the site.

Now, I would use PHPmyADMIN to merge them, etc., but since the tables are named and arranged differently than that of PHP-NUKE's, what do I go about doing? I could probably go through every bit of code for the SMF and rework it so it writes the database differently, or I can do what someone suggested to me and write a C or PHP code that keeps them synchronized. But to do that he told me I would have to go through and basically decypher every instance something calls that part of the database, etc. and match it to the other...

Anyone know of an easier way? :noexpress

nicholas

Reaction score
Maybe you would like to go to official nuke site or SMF site to check if there is any bridging of database.

Btw, did you read the rules regarding the ads? If you didnt please do so before you work on the bridging thing. :noexpress

Stingah

Reaction score
nicholas said:
Maybe you would like to go to official nuke site or SMF site to check if there is any bridging of database.

Btw, did you read the rules regarding the ads? If you didnt please do so before you work on the bridging thing. :noexpress

The ads for x10hosting? I have them on my pages both the nuke and the smf.

EDIT: Oh, wasn't aware of a placement requirement. Will fix it asap.

nicholas

Reaction score
Stingah said:
nicholas said:

The ads for x10hosting? I have them on my pages both the nuke and the smf.

EDIT: Oh, wasn't aware of a placement requirement. Will fix it asap.

Okay that's great. Just a friendly reminder to you so that your website won't be suspended just like that :eek:riginal:

Status
Not open for further replies.