NVU help

mandalorethx

Reaction score
I need a little help doing 2 things in NVU - 1) how can I add the banner I need for my account into my site?
2) how can I add flash animations?

I think I figured out the banner, but it is hard to tell since I can't view my site and check...

Thanks for any help

Slothie

Reaction score
Its a crap piece of software. Try Kompozer or if that fails you, get a real WYSWYIG editor

DJHolliday

Reaction score
Even hardcore web developers use something better than Notepad ;-)
At least, code highlighting and support for CSS and (X)HTML is a must. Dreamweaver is not bad to develop the basic frame of the page and then use editors like Notepad++ to develop it further.
I'm not a webdeveloper, but I see them here at my company.

mandalorethx

Reaction score
Alright, I have a friend with expressions web, and I also downloaded Kompozer.

I need a nice and friendly interface that would not require me to script my own page. Like NVU, Frontpage, or Expression Web.

So, how could I put it into either kompzer and/or expression web?

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Well I used to use FrontPage 2003 before Expression Web came out.

Expression Web (this is from memory.. haven't got round to installing it on here since last installing windows yet!) you click HTML at the bottom and copy and paste your personal AD code where you want it. What I do is type something unique (something like "zxcvbn" or whatever) then search for it in HTML view and replace it with the code.

Actually, I think you can go to split view, type something and it highlights it in the code bit. That'll make sense if you had it open in front of you :)

mandalorethx

Reaction score
thanks

that worked fine

anything on Flash, though?

also, possible to add a forum to my website?

Last edited: