[OFF]30gigs.com email for 15 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

AresXP

Reaction score
Hello, I have 19 invites to 30gigs.com, a site that offers 30GB of space for email.
Each invite is 15 points.

30Gigs.com started off with the idea of creating a "All in one" site for the webmaster and avid computer users. Combining personal file storage, GD2 signatures and anonymous email all in one service, which would be free. Our main goal is to increase our space even further, to 50 gigs, or maybe 100 as time goes on. 30Gigs.com is still in a very heavy beta, and if you are a member, please help us to make it the best mail server there is. We will be offering a section for personal file storage (up to 30 gigs) and a GD2 signature maker to keep your email safe from spam robots. We also offer a unique feature, which allows you to send a email from any address you want. This is very usefull if you have multiple accounts linked to your 30Gigs.com account, and want to send a email from john@otherservice.com so you dont confuse the sender. 30Gigs.com is owned and operated by the Solo2 Network. Any further information can be addressed to support@30gigs.com.

Anyone interested can post their emails here (please, post your email like example [at] domain [dot] com) or just PM me. Invites will go for 15 points. First to come, first served. I have 19 left as of now. You can pay me higher if you want to make sure you get one.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I can't even fill up 2.5 gigs that gmail offers let alone 30 gigs! :)

AresXP

Reaction score
Tyler said:
I can't even fill up 2.5 gigs that gmail offers let alone 30 gigs! :)
You take the risk ;) I'm using it, it's pretty good. It works quite well where Gmail is blocked, but thats only a matter of time :(

oscar.j4l

Reaction score
You're should give them out for free atleast..... this is like the thing people where doing when gmail came out.....!

masterchief3k

Reaction score
Wait:

ANNOUNCEMENT:
30gigs.com is open for public registrations until 3/31/2006. Get your account today! We are now in the 2nd stage of our best test.

HAHHAHA u l00ser:werd:

D00D, ur ripping ppl off.

YES, i know it's quite an old topic lmao

Last edited:

James

Banned
Reaction score
Ill do a better deal, 1 invite = 5 points (ill do up to 5 each or more if your lucky)
gmail or 30 gigs accounts

Crazy!!

pm me for details

---App---
First Name:
Last Name:
Desired Email Address: @30gigs.com / gmail
Choose a Password:
Re-enter Password:
Secondary Email (required):
Note: You may want to use disposable email addresses for safety.

Last edited:

deaddevil

Reaction score
the site is open to registrations till the 31st of this month.
Well go to the site and register yourself.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
sorry doubleposting i cant's edit for some reason

i got one i dont need oneanymore

James

Banned
Reaction score
30gigs.com was invite only
http://www.30gigs.com/register/
I have hundreds of invites, if someone wants one

Edit: Homepage Says
ANNOUNCEMENT:30gigs.com is open for public registrations until 3/31/2006. Get your account today! We are now in the 2nd stage of our best test.
Click the: Sign up now! It's free! button

Last edited:

James

Banned
Reaction score
tha king said:
Hey I am intersted in the 30 gigs acount tell me when to donate.

Come on, this threrad is 6 month old (10-02-2005) , please dont spam old threads
thanks

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
This is from a while ago and I don't believe he is still offering this. If he is he will PM you. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.