[OFF]Advertising offered (REVISED)

randomtr

Banned
Reaction score
I will have advertising on my site www.randomtalkradio.tk. For a banner at the very top of my page to fit a bit smaller inside this box .(view site youll see where it is placed)
image001.gif

So just a little smaller then that box.

Prices:

4 points= 2 weeks
7 points= 1 month(deal)
12 points= 2 months(cheap)

Swap link: Free

Of what ive seen this seems to be very cheap.

Of what ive seen this seems to be very cheap. You will have to pay first tho. sorry No refunds. post here if your interested.

IE Compatible: Yes
Mozilla FF: Sorry not yet coming tho( I take 1 point off the prices until it is up. Thats off the prices there.)

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
I think you may need to fix your site first. I cant view it in anything but ie, its difficult to read, and has buttons that dont work.

Others may want stats on visitors and hits.

forza

Reaction score
Hey, when i finish my site, do you want to swap banners? We each give eachother 88x11 mini banners and we put the on every page of our site. You can find blank mini banners at www.zymic.com if you don't have one already.

B

Brandon

Hmm I dont like your site cant view it in Mozilla Firefox 1.5 Beta 1

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
How many banners can you have running because i would like to take 2 months when my site is fully operational?

randomtr

Banned
Reaction score
Desert war your banner is up and everyone who wants please gimme proof youve paid. Thanks!

forza

Reaction score
Your site is OFFICIALLY messed in Firefox. Hove a nice day. :eek:hnoes:

randomtr

Banned
Reaction score
I have space for 2 more banners one on the main part of site and one at bottom!

Matt

Reaction score
You can stop using drag and drop editors. Download dreamweaver's demo. Learn html. OR try using a content management system like Mambo, PHP-Nuke, Postnuke.

Also, I am giving you a warning for triple posting. The next time you have to recieve a warning, you will be banned. You have recieved two warnings for this already. Try using the edit button.

randomtr

Banned
Reaction score
Im going to make a new thread with brand new prices and new offers! please check it out!

Matt

Reaction score
Please, I have told you before, DO NOT DOUBLE POST!!! This thread is now locked.