[OFF]Invision Power Board v2.0.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

pensoftware

Reaction score
The long wanted Invision Power Board v2.04.

Process:
1)I will send you the link
2)Donate the points (75 points).

Last edited:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Is that a trial version of the real version. Becasue you nead to but the 2.04 real version.

hartap

Reaction score
is that illegal or not ..? hmmm... how about the TOS ...? heheheheheheh

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Anything you do not have a legitamate liscense for is against the terms of service and will result in suspension or termination of your account.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
pensoftware said:
OMG! My computer just crashed. I can't send you people now, sorry.
*cough* Lie *cough*

Even if your computer crashed you could still send it to use becasue you can still get it back from IPB because your Computer crashed (like you say). Just tell them you want it back and you can still give it to the people that want it. Also you can only give it to one person becasue it is a lisence for 1 person only. I am sorry to say you are caught in your own lie. So please get rid of the fake IPB or shall I say illigal IPPB. :eek:wned: :liar:

Last edited:

pensoftware

Reaction score
I forgot that you can do that lol. I am raising the price because I need points.

XUnreal

Reaction score
This is a total lie, what you said (like MicroTechXP) was totally fake. I think after you found out it was illegal and not allowed here, you tried to make up a lame excuse and shot yourself in the foot.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
pensoftware said:
I forgot that you can do that lol. I am raising the price because I need points.
75 points is really high! The thread says 25!

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
yah, heres a great question, is it a illegal copy downloaded of a P2P client or over a torrent network? because if so, its violating the TOS and you will be banned, otherwise... i think alot of people would pay around 25 points to get it

Last edited:

pensoftware

Reaction score
darkd45 said:
yah, heres a great question, is it a illegal copy downloaded of a P2P client or over a torrent network? because if so, its violating the TOS and you will be banned, otherwise... i think alot of people would pay around 25 points to get it
I told u guys I didn't dl it from a P2P network... Also what does P2P stand for? Pay to Play?

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
P2P = person to person (or peer to peer) network, like direct downloads using a program to connect to a network, and download pretty much any file there is, illegal or not

anyhoo, you still selling?

hartap

Reaction score
so .. anyone dare to prove it fake or not fake.... ? coz if it real .. i want that ipb

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
i need one to test my IPB skins somehow, i goto find one

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Give it for 25 points as your thread says. If not I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.