[OFF] Web design for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

XUnreal

Reaction score
This is my first web design. Ive called it tech03 it includes the PSD files for the header, shadows, everything. I designed it in Dreamweaver and it costs 30points, if it gets onto a high demand, I will lower the price.

P.S: If you want, I will give you updates for the design.

Attachments

• Capture_014.jpg
    Capture_014.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 93

XUnreal

Reaction score
Is anyone interested? Im going to close the thread soon if no-one answers.
Thanks in advance,

Kay

Reaction score
Well 30points - beginners may not be able to pay that much - if you st up and aauction and lets say start at 5 points some one will post saying they will pay 8 post then anohter person until you have ended the bid - 30 to sell your first template.

XUnreal

Reaction score
Ok - Bidding Starting at 8 points!
Bidding End 6th November 2005 (May be extended).

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
XUnreal said:
Ok - Bidding Starting at 8 points!
Bidding End 6th November 2005 (May be extended).
it the template actuley only that big?

XUnreal

Reaction score
on 1600x1200 :coolugh:yes, if you want I will send it to you on your resolution (screeny), if you want.

Last edited:

deaddevil

Reaction score
The website is too simple and does not give the appeal needed for a person to purchase such a template.You can actually use dreamweaver to use really great and more attractive templates.Its not that i dislike the template but its too simple that even a novice in webdesign can do that.I would love to see more graphics,some tables,navigation panels and a good body.And yes of course nice banner!

XUnreal

Reaction score
I am a novice, its my first template, I wasn't exactly expecting to make something a 20 year old experianced designer could make :S

XUnreal

Reaction score
mattspec you mean with a menu on left and tables to your right?

EDIT: I can't make it portal style mattspec, im sorry. For 8 point I will give you the template and if you want you can edit it.

Last edited:

mattspec

Reaction score
ill attempt it, 8 points for no strings right? meaning i can distrubute for free on my site without any ads

XUnreal

Reaction score
You can redistribute it but just say in the readme were you got it from. PM sent.

mattspec

Reaction score
i havent yet received a pm...could you try again? thats quite odd

mattspec

Reaction score
i have bought it, just waiting for the upload, ty for your business

deaddevil

Reaction score
For a novice at webdesigning i liked your work. If you want you can make menu's on the left and the right by using frontpage.its very simple just point and click.You will then be able to make portal type templates (somewhat).

mattspec

Reaction score
ty for input, i have received the template, this guy is very nice, would do business with again! the template looks AWSOME!!! much better than in the ss, once again, tyvm for business

XUnreal

Reaction score
mattspec said:
ty for input, i have received the template, this guy is very nice, would do business with again! the template looks AWSOME!!! much better than in the ss, once again, tyvm for business

Thank-you, I will make a lighter version (In light instead of dark) for free aswell for your template pack if you want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.