Offering SMF Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I would like to extend my hand in helping support SMF forum software here at x10hosting. No; i am not staff here..... any more; but I used to be so I would like to think I have a bit of knowledge about the x10 servers. I run my own support site for SMF and the link can be found in my sig. I am also staff at simplemachines.org so I do have a small bit of know how when it comes to SMF.

The link in my sig is not a site on x10hosting but I am not promoting hosting so this should not be a problem for staff here. Any questions regarding support for SMF can be asked in this thread or at my site. You can also catch me at simplemachines.org under the name "bigguy".

If the current staff here at x10hosting has a problem with me offering support here for SMF; please just delete this thread and forget I mentioned anything.....just like always; I'm just trying to help out. ;)

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I don't know where you got that link but www.mywworld.com has not been in service for a year or so now.
Edit:
I guess there is a bit of confusion. I was unaware my sig was not working. The link to my site is:

www.smfhelper.info

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I find this offer really great, i might switch to smf now that there is someone i can find to help me if i need it, i didnt really understand smf to well, but i might try it out now.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
SMF has alot to offer and ALOT more to come in the next release. I think everyone will be as happy with it as they are with the current release. Things are only going to get easier. ;)

D2Chaos

Reaction score
Nvm I visited the site in your sig and found the answer. Awesome lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.