Offline Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

clareto

Reaction score
I really don't know whats happening. I'm trying to see the site, or enter the cpanel, but the browser displays a "Page Not Found" or "Incorrect Syntax" or "Check the root of s:" (Abra la página principal de Homepage(); s: y busque vínculos a la información que desea.) error page. It is happening at least once at day, and by a couple or more hours. A few days ago the web was ok, but mysql was offline, and the cpanel showed something like "Current Databases: /3". It started to work ok yesterday, but today is again offline. What should I do?.

Also i'm planning to buy a domain and point it to my x10 account. Is there any problem?

Thanks

account: claretianos2000.x10hosting.com

Sorry, I posted in the incorrect forum, It should be at Client Support :redface: Sorry again.

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Moved.

There are some problem with the server, Everything will hopfuly be running smooth soon.

clareto

Reaction score
So, all what I should do is wait?, can we help anyway? Mozilla shows an alert that says "La conexion fue rechazada intentando contactar claretianos2000.x10hosting.com". I would like to point a domain to my x10 account, is there any problem? I mean, people will neither type nor see "x10hosting.com" anywhere, can i do it?

Matthews255

Reaction score
if the server is having problems you willnot see your site.

i am curantly having the same problems.

I cant access cPanel or my site because of a Page not Found error.

but theres only one thing us members can do...

wait.

Preszdent

Reaction score
I guess I am not the only one with this problem, so now I know that the server is down, I gonna have to wait again like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.