Ok Video Of Me Streaking, Lol.

Laughing4life

Reaction score
add my myspace= myspace.com/aliveforever_92

and new video i ripped it off a piece of **** camera on my friends on-demand tv

but better then nothing, just uploaded it!! LOL i couldnt run @ The end.. i felt all dizzy i even wore my michael vicks cleats because i wanted to dodge them but i felt all numb i couldn't move.. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oQOCmI8c9c

all my friends told me that if i went naked i would go to jail and infact i asked the cop what would happen (when i was in the office getting yeld at) he said i would go to jail and have to register as a sex offender, lol so i got a 5day suspension and went home that night with my mom.. so it all went good

im only a sophomore so it was hella tight i told all the seniors n **** i was gonna do so like everyone knows n **** it's tight

and it was @ the homecoming football game haha
biggrin.gif
good times man highschool right?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
You could become Sex offender for that though; my math teacher reported someone for having there pants too low and they had to register as a sex offender, crazy stuff man I wouldn't be doing it!

KowKing

Reaction score
You could become Sex offender for that though; my math teacher reported someone for having there pants too low and they had to register as a sex offender, crazy stuff man I wouldn't be doing it!

I think the only way to become a sex offender is if you're a guy around a feminist... That, or putting your finger in a little kid.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I think the only way to become a sex offender is if you're a guy around a feminist... That, or putting your finger in a little kid.

Nope; according to our math teacher, if your pants are down more than 50% the Police can arrest you and you'd become a registered sex offender, I guess she did it to one of here students before.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I'm so hood.. I wear my pants below my waist.

luni1

Reaction score

as in busting a sag?? or saggin??? as long as your have underwear/boxer/briefs on.....its not considered indecent exposure, now if they are that low, and you dont got no drawls on...well yea then you could