Okay again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

butter_wing

Reaction score
:drool: I just love this

Well Im a step closer. But I still need help. Everytime you go to the forum to login, it goes to a cannot find page.

http://www.weedsofdreams.com/Forum/

any idea why? or should I just.. try to install it again?

But then i dont know where my root directory went..so i dont know if that will work

Last edited:

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Its ok, but you have a lot of errors, perhaps to do with ads?...
Code:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/butter/public_html/Forum/includes/page_header.php:2) in /home/butter/public_html/Forum/includes/page_header.php on line 484

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/butter/public_html/Forum/includes/page_header.php:2) in /home/butter/public_html/Forum/includes/page_header.php on line 486

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/butter/public_html/Forum/includes/page_header.php:2) in /home/butter/public_html/Forum/includes/page_header.php on line 487

Zenax

Reaction score
Yeah, I installed the ads, into the correct file, but the errors seemed to be there before, I even went to put them in.

So I would reccommend , a clean install of phpBB. I would be willing to do it for you if you want me too, whilst including the ads.

Regards,
Zenax

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Hmm... ok -- maybe its a mod then. Perhaps install phpBB mod manager and use that because i believe it makes backups of the files that it replaces... Its also much easier to use.

Or try SMF. It has a mod manager built in, has better administration and is more flexible.

butter_wing

Reaction score
Okay -nods- I'll ask Zenax to do it because.. Im having so many issues its not even funny =) But like I said, yeah it does look fine besides the erros. However cant login and cant get to the admin panel. We'll see what happens.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
To put the ads in phpBB you need to go to the subfolders:
templates\subSilver\
and then look for the file "overall_header.tpl". Then edit it, and add the code in the very top of the file.
And all done. You'll have the site working with the ad.

Good Luck,
fedlerner

butter_wing

Reaction score
Its great Zenax thank you so much.
but Im still running into the problem that it wont let me log into it, it takes me to a cannot find page.
Any reason for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.