Old NES Game.

piché.power

Reaction score
I just find that site www.virtualnes.com , where we can play most of the game that the good old nes had. tought i could pass it, ive spent a good afternoon playing old nes games. ahh memories ;)

guitarmas5

Reaction score
Awesome.... I still have my nes system from my younger days, but this is a good site to use at work when I'm away from 'the precious'

piché.power

Reaction score
man all the claasics date back from nes era...when nes was the ****! when graphichs were as good as sandpaper.

Cloudy

Reaction score
I still have my NES somewhere.. I usually just play with an emulator now rather than digging my old system out, but it's still awesome

Dwinna

Reaction score
Brings back sweet memories just reading this...I'm gonna check if they have any Double Dragon games. Thanks dude.

Slothie

Reaction score
I found a site not too long ago that had ROM hacks, now those were funny. Google around for it, a female megaman's interesting to say the least.

Clinton

Reaction score
So cool. I only have my NES and a few games as collector's items though. :D

NSChan

Reaction score
I never had a NES, i only had a SNES, but this site has made its way into my bookmark lists. im a sucker for classic games

Cloudy

Reaction score
I found a site not too long ago that had ROM hacks, now those were funny. Google around for it, a female megaman's interesting to say the least.

I've seen a few of those too, there are millions of Mario and Zelda ones. Some of them are quite funny, can't remember any off the top of my head though.

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
another recommendation is to google for super mario. but check carefully for the original japanese version. like many ppl say SNES is the god of all gaming