omg new at this

r3dder

Reaction score
I need help with putting my own clan templetes in the server what file do i use and what place in cpanel do i put it in.

Last edited:

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
Make an html page on your computer using something like FrontPage, or an online site builder, then upload it to your public_html directory. PHP is a programming language for getting content from somewhere else and displaying it on your page. You can harness it by installing a popular forum software or CMS (content management system) using Fantastico in your cPanel. Note that you also must create a MySQL database to store the content for the forums. You can login to your cPanel at http://yoursite.whatever.dot:2082

Last edited:

LightKnight

Reaction score
how do i change my hompage looks
Make a homepage with FrontPage or Dreamweaver and upload it
how do i more pages
you can create more folder in the File Manager
how do i use php
you can use the file with *.php
how do i use cpanel
You can use video tutorials for more information
:D

Last edited:

r3dder

Reaction score
so when i got it done and everything how would i put it in to a html file and into my public thing on cpanel and i don't have to use the mySQL database
Edit:
i meant i don't know what mySQL Database is i meant or how to use it

Last edited:

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
so when i got it done and everything how would i put it in to a html file and into my public thing on cpanel and i don't have to use the mySQL database
Edit:
i meant i don't know what mySQL Database is i meant or how to use it

MySQL databases store data that can be pulled by a PHP file and displayed on your site. These forums that you are posting on are an example. You can setup a forum, but you need to create a MySQL database and user first using the link in the cPanel.