One more question about ADS!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goran

Reaction score
My site is www.crash.exofire.net i put ads on my every page! But not on forum and copermine gallery!?
How to make that?! And do i need a txt ads on forum and copermine gallery!?
That is too hard for me to doo becouse that is php and msql and im total noob for that!!!
I don't wont to make a mees out of my forum and copermin edithing somthing that i don't know and to make again same thing!
Soo Eny help will be oky!
THX YOU:cool:

europaliberal

Reaction score
If your forum is phpbb, you can put de php ad code in includes/page_header.php (if your plan is advanced, you can put it in includes/page_tail.php) and so it's shown in all public pages.

Goran

Reaction score
Yes but im noob for php!
Can someone make a tutorial how to and where to put a ads cod in phpbb forum and copermine gallery!?
I wiil be wery glad if someone make that for us php noob!
:lockd:

europaliberal

Reaction score
If your plan is advanced, and you wish to put the ads at the bottom of each page, just put the code like this (is the end of file page_tail.php):

Before:

PHP:
}

exit;

?>
After:

PHP:
}

include("http://staff.x10hosting.com/adCode.php?ad=advanced");

exit;

?>

If your plan is corporate, or you wish to put ads at top of each screen, then edit page_header.php:

Before:

PHP:
//
// Parse and show the overall header.
//
$template->set_filenames(array(
    'overall_header' => ( empty($gen_simple_header) ) ? 'overall_header.tpl' : 'simple_header.tpl')
);
After:

PHP:
//
// Parse and show the overall header.
//
$template->set_filenames(array(
    'overall_header' => ( empty($gen_simple_header) ) ? 'overall_header.tpl' : 'simple_header.tpl')
);
include("http://staff.x10hosting.com/adCode.php?ad=corporate");
Doing so, the ads are seen in all public pages :drool: (I think so, hehe...).

Goran

Reaction score
Oky this is folder of forum there is too much of php site thing! What to change and how! Pls explain normal not on some php thing! maybe some of tutorial step by step to be put on site from admin on someone who know that! And save to pdf. and add to Rar to help us! And for copermine, that ollsoo a php!
forum1ca.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.