One question ?

mixradio

Reaction score
One question: Is to be over 30 days to write this forum I would have suspended the account or have just over 30 days to visit the Forum, because I almost had the experience of visiting the Forum, after which I am in the next 3 hours was suspended on account and I got a message to the email and would like to know after that I again had to log in to your account and remove the suspension!

Thank you in advance for your reply!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You're required to login to these forums here at least once every 31 days to keep your hosting account active.

mixradio

Reaction score
Posting is not required; re-read the TOS. Just logging in and browsing a bit should be enough.

As I said I was registered to the account and after that I was present at the forum but when I left my account after 3 hours later my account was suspended and here and now I have a problem with the same account as in the control panel my account is available it is active but when I try to log in to your website the same has been suspended and redirect me to the control panel to login to my account, yet some times my web page unavailable for several hours because I know from my web site for several hours daily connection and it often happens, but I am interested to what? Thanks in advance for your reply!

I have questions in connection with this unmetered disk / bandwich since I only need a bandwich and disk space we need is not so much to me is the current disk space bandwich perfectly fine but I need when I signed up for the service if we would only be able to increase bandwich free disk space as the other concerns that may remain as it is not necessary for me! We would appreciate your reply!

I apologize if all is not well translated because they do not speak English and use the translator!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like it glitched and was saying you were suspended when you weren't supposed to be; I told it to unsuspend and it fixed the issue though.