Online game

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark-worrier3

Reaction score
hi,

im making a online game simler to habbo and runescape, but all my ideas ands im making it all, anyway. some hosts wont let me use the game on my hosting space, im just wondring is it ok onces its made to upload and make it playable on my webspace,

Akkarin

Reaction score
Not sure, depends if x10 allow that sort of hosting, and if it doesn't eat too much of the servers resources.

dark-worrier3

Reaction score
really, the game does not evan get hosted on the sever, all the game files and stuff are in the game when you download it, the sever just allows for peop;e to meet up and chat, and thats what ruby will hopfuly do for me,

all mapping and stuff just gets sent to the sever and all unneeded stuff just gets cleaned out, making sure nothing can effect the game and host,

the game will upload in a second do to the file size of the maps. they only just coem to 1 kb, which in any connection is good, sound and peopel may lag the game a abit i duno i have not tested the game, im hoping to have it done in a few weeks, and a proud realese in a few weeks, then i will carry on wiv TFV with has nothin to do wiv x10 and its hosting,

www.net650.com - for more info,

Status
Not open for further replies.