Online Games

sergemob

Reaction score
Do you like online games? And what types of games like you? I wish to create a game site. Help with subjects.

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
I love MMORPG and FPS in most cases.

Ragnarok Online, FlyFF, Counter Strike: Coundition Zero, GrandChase

naynesh

Reaction score
MMos are wonderful because Massively multiplayer online game (also called MMOG) is a computer game which is capable of supporting hundreds or thousands of players simultaneously. By necessity, they are played on the Internet, and feature at least one persistent world. Some argue that small player-count games, with 200 and fewer players, are also part of the genre; the persistent world is probably the only "hard" requirement.

MMOGs can enable players to cooperate and compete with each other on a grand scale, and sometimes to interact meaningfully with people around the world. They include a variety of gameplay types, representing many video game genres. Many MMOGs require players to invest large amounts of their time into the game. Most MMOGs require a monthly subscription fee, but some can be played for free.
I also like adventure games.Mainly because im into fantasy a lot!!!!

wh00p101

Reaction score
Naynesh. What would you say to those critics of MMOG's (I myself play them so therefore I am not a critic) that say they're anti-social and are the causing some young people to kill themselves? Once case that comes to mind is the young chinese boy killing himself after 36 hours straight of World Of Warcraft.

Chris

wh00p101

Reaction score
Yes. MMORPG's are certainly very social. Although people say people that play them too much lay face to face social skills. Which is rather idiotic of them to say considering that people still have to have a life a job etc. they can't just live on they're computer 24/7.

Chris

manzoor

Reaction score
MMo's are good I would like play them but I have slow connection. MMos are addictive and competitive people playing it would like to reach to the top level. WoW and Tabula Rasa (coming on Nov) are the only MMos I would like to play (as of now)

SniperFox

Reaction score
FPS ( Though, I suck....hardcore lol. )
I wish there were more online fighting games, though.
I also do racing games online :D. ( Can't wait for GT5 )

eternal-empire

Reaction score
If you want to make a broswer-based game...Do not make RPGs...trust me...they suck in broswers...

In broswers, it would good if you make a RTS game. Or a business game.

warlordste

Reaction score
FPS RPG MMORPG's and RTS's i play loads of games and these are the type of games i like but i would have ago at anything to see if i like it or not

luni1

Reaction score
ill play any type of FPS RPG MMORPG, and RTS.

I JUST LOVE GAMES!!!!!!!