open_basedir : local value and master value

mathsmoo

Reaction score
Hy,

I get this warning on my site:
Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/db/access.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/mathsmoo/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php72/lib/php/) in /home/mathsmoo/domains/...

For open_basedir , the values are:
Local value : /home/mathsmoo/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php72/lib/php/
Master value : no value
Is-it possible to have also no value for local value ?

Thank you.

ctyrd

Reaction score
Hy,

I get this warning on my site:
Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/db/access.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/mathsmoo/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php72/lib/php/) in /home/mathsmoo/domains/...

For open_basedir , the values are:
Local value : /home/mathsmoo/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php72/lib/php/
Master value : no value
Is-it possible to have also no value for local value ?

Thank you.
DirectAdmin CP menu > Extra Features > Select PHP version - option tab has an open_basedir option, I never used it, so please be careful.

mathsmoo

Reaction score
In option tab, the option open_basedir is empty.

Attachments

• open_basedir.PNG
    open_basedir.PNG
    47.7 KB · Views: 2

ctyrd

Reaction score
In option tab, the option open_basedir is empty.
I do not think local value can be changed. That open_basedir field is there for something. I think it is a way to edit php.ini. As a user we have a htaccess file. Not sure what you're trying to achieve. I'd say the Directadmin documentation would have the purpose of the empty field. The php.net site would have info on open_basedir.