Paid Hosting & Free Hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vbchris

Reaction score
New hosting account?

haha seems I'm still a vip :naughty:

I used to have paid hosting here back when I had network-13 about a year ago, cancelled the account though. Recently I havn't had the time to deal with the site so its currently non existant. Was wondering would it be possible for to have a free hosting account created? nothing big I'd mainly just be using it to test a few things. Filled out the account creation form but no reply as of yet :dunno:

vbchris

Reaction score
Re: New hosting account?

I fail to see why this is called 'Priority Support' :/

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score

I may be able to take a shot and say that your question really isn't a "Priority" request?

Has nothing really to do with your site, server, e-mail, etc. Its a request to ask if you can have a paid and free account.

And considering its been only a few days at max that you posted your question, and the admins have been busy with server moves and other issues, this may be from a VIP user, but isn't a major issue that needed a quick response.

vbchris

Reaction score

StarShine said:
I may be able to take a shot and say that your question really isn't a "Priority" request?

Has nothing really to do with your site, server, e-mail, etc. Its a request to ask if you can have a paid and free account.

And considering its been only a few days at max that you posted your question, and the admins have been busy with server moves and other issues, this may be from a VIP user, but isn't a major issue that needed a quick response.

Whether its 'Priority' or not has nothing to do with it. It's posted in the priority section so surely thats reason enough to answer it?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score

Not always.

Take a look around. People post questions about free hosting in the feedback section.
Some that speak English post in the Spanish support forum.

Honestly, just because its posted in "Priority" doesn't make it a priority.

And since you have admitted that it wasn't - I will move it to its rightful place.

Status
Not open for further replies.