Parked Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

phsya

Reaction score
I have posted a couple times but I haven't gotten any responses from anyone regarding it and I need it fixed it possible. I am trying to add a Parked domain but do not see it in the parked domain section. It tells me no parked domains, but when I try and add it, it tells me error, domain already configured or whatever. Could someone please help me out.

Xemnas

Reaction score
Try checking your .htaccess file (hidden file in public_html), maybe it's configured in there?

phsya

Reaction score
Well, I don't know how to open that or anything and it's like 3:15 in the morning. So, i'll wait and hope that an admin or whoever can help me fix this problem or fix the problem for me. But thank you for the help Xemnas!
Edit:
Any admin or staff member that can fix this for me?

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
I've fixed your domain entrys and set it as "Parked Domain".
Please check if it works for you, or if you're still getting an error.

phsya

Reaction score
fedlerner, thank you sir. you fixed it and now my domain is working. I however have another problem. When tyring to check horde mail, I get this error message "
A fatal error has occurred

Could not connect to database for SQL SessionHandler.

Details have been logged for the administrator."

When trying to check it via the other application, x10hosting, nothing comes up. I also get database error messages when trying to install fantastico delux applications

atablash

Reaction score
I have the same problem here! My parked domains aren't listed in cpanel. I need to delete them, because one of them should be my main domain and I can't change my main domain to parked domain because it doesn't update in CPanel, only in x10hosting.com/account.

Can I modify my domains by myself in some config files?
Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.