Parser error

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvmusic

Reaction score
Make sure that all of your brackets got closed correctly. Also check and make sure that the last statement before the EOF has a semi-colon at the end

Slothie

Reaction score
That's not very informative, whats on line 565 or on the lines before it =/

manson

Reaction score
all i know is thats what ppl see when they register if someone can try and fix this i will give you my ctrlpanel name and pass
Thank you Manson

mvmusic

Reaction score
$end is the parser's way of displaying the end-of-file. You are getting this error because the parser wasn't expecting the end of the file either because the last statement before the end of file doesn't have a semi-colon at the end (all PHP statements have to have a semi-colon to delimit them), or because you are missing the end of a block syntax (while, if, for).
if you have no idea what i am talking about, you probably shouldn't be trying to manually debug this.

Slothie

Reaction score
If noone responds here you can always try the market place :D

manson

Reaction score
uggghhh i have no clue what caused this error , my forum has been up and running great for months.plz someone respond if someone can fix this for me?
thank you manson
http://yahoo-haterz.com

mvmusic

Reaction score
we have no idea what to do! at least post the last few lines of the script that's causing the problem so we can kind of see what's going on. with just that error, we can only give you a general idea of what's messed up.
i would go back to where you got the forum software from (http://www.simplemachines.org/), download the whole package and re-ftp the register.php file

manson

Reaction score
i got the software from x10 ctrl panel and i have no idea what script messed it up! x10 should help fix these problems were having

mvmusic

Reaction score
just grab that one file from the website i gave you. this is most likely NOT x10's fault. it's just some random issue that you happened to get

manson

Reaction score
i installed the forum from the x10 hosting control panel called fantastico, not from simplemachines, but i will look for help from simplemachines i guess!

mvmusic

Reaction score
i understand that you used fantastico, but the actual package came from simplemachines. because all you need is that one file, i would look there.

manson

Reaction score
You may close this post! Issue has been fixed, Mvmusic thanks for the hints I grabbed my friends register.php from his ftp account and overwrote mine, It was the file that was damaged somehow.
Thanks again
manson

Status
Not open for further replies.