Paying for word of mouth advertising!

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Hi, I am paying for word of mouth advertising!

I will pay 100 credits to anyone who tells a freind about my site! I am trusting people not to lie. Please post here to say how many freinds you have told about my site.

Rules:
-Up to 2 freinds are allowed per person.
-Telling people on this forum does not count.
-You must either: 1. tell them about my site and give them the url, or 2. Show it to them.
-Please tell people who will be interrested in the site, not babies or little children.

I will also pay 100 credits for every 10 people you bulk-mail a link to my site to (it's less because people never read bulk mail) please include a descriptive content in the email, describing my site. I will only pay credits to the first 10 people you bulk-mail this site to, but I may rep you if you do more. ;)

My site is: http://www.circuitz4u.com/

This offer lasts until I run out of credits.
Edit:
I am adding a third way to promote my site for credits! I will also pay 100 credits for every poster you put up in your town advertising my site! I will only pay for the first two posters you put up but again if you do more I may give rep ;)

Last edited:

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
Some promotion tips for you to consider:

Once you've got that new design (your current one is a little too 1990s), you should put all those great photos you have on the main page, or at least thumbnails. I would also VERY STRONGLY suggest going to instructables.com and writing a killer instructable about designing PCBs. This is a very popular site for hobbyists etc.... and if you have clear instructions that are easy to follow and seem to offer something unique people should take notice. I know I would :).

Hope I helped :).

bigjoe4

Reaction score
OK thanks Pain guru. I am closing this as no-one was interrested

David_Tiger

Reaction score
i have looked at your site, to be honest it quite an old layout style, but i like your ideas and projects the voltage regulator and out door speaker ;)

cheers