PayPal Mass Pay

dquigley

Reaction score
So paypal was integrated into my site but when I try to use the masspay script I get these errors, any help please? I can provide files if needed.

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'dquigley'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/dquigley/public_html/admin/MassPayReceipt.php on line 52

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/dquigley/public_html/admin/MassPayReceipt.php on line 52

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'dquigley'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/dquigley/public_html/admin/MassPayReceipt.php on line 54

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/dquigley/public_html/admin/MassPayReceipt.php on line 54

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'dquigley'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/dquigley/public_html/admin/MassPayReceipt.php on line 56

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/dquigley/public_html/admin/MassPayReceipt.php on line 56

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'dquigley'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/dquigley/public_html/admin/MassPayReceipt.php on line 65

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/dquigley/public_html/admin/MassPayReceipt.php on line 65

Fatal error: Call to undefined function add_error() in /home/dquigley/public_html/admin/MassPayReceipt.php on line 65

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Do not provide any files with passwords to a user.
There's an error trying to access your MySQL database, make sure you're using the right username & password to access your database, and that the user has the right permissions to do it.

dquigley

Reaction score
is it possible that mysql_connect wasnt called and thats causing the problem?

sarvar

Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure you have to connect (mysql_connect) to mysql before updating your database.