Pcriot down

zak92

Reaction score
hye i know this might be the wrong section but couldnt find to post it anywhere else. The pcriot is down guys. PLease check it.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks like a DNS issue, btw moved

Joker Boy

Reaction score
It wants me to sign in. I'm guessing this is just so admins can check the status and such?

zak92

Reaction score
I have a problem. It still wont let me go to sites that are blocked. Please make it like it was before i cant afford to lose my freedom. Thanks bros love you for this new invention.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Thats a prob with your firewall not our system.

zak92

Reaction score
No my ISP blocks all good sites like Deviantart. Please help me i need some brushes. I cant get through my ISP anymore.

Error:

We apologize the site you are attempting to visit has been blocked due to its content being inconsistent with the religious, cultural, political and moral values of the United Arab Emirates.

If you think this site should not be blocked, please visit the Feedback Form available on our website.

EDIT--I get it. Its the URL. My isp seems to block all of them with Proxy in it. Even if i search for x10hosting.com it wont let me through. So the url should not contain proxy in it

That is when i visit deviant art

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll see if we can change how the URL works.

-Corey

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
There was an accident with PCRiot last night, that is why there were problems earlier today with it.

Corey and\or Alejandro are working on getting it working correctly again, so it shouldn't be long before it is.

Maybe we can bring back the old system

It's goneeee, we can't.

azntechguy

Reaction score
Yes indeed, what happened to the other features (e.g.: there were more controls)? Please bring back the old one again if you can.