PEAR Support and openbasedir path: Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arya_Senna

Reaction score
Hello,

I'd like to know what happened to your PHP PEAR support? It was working perfectly like a few months ago.
The current config of openbasedir_path doesn't list the PEAR path as an allowed inclusion path, which means PEAR support is broken.

FWIW I keep getting the following error message on every Joomla header:

Warning: include_once() [function.include-once]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/chroot/PEAR/PEAR5.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/tmp) in /home/arysenna/public_html/libraries/pear/PEAR.php on line 766

Warning: include_once(/chroot/PEAR/PEAR5.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/arysenna/public_html/libraries/pear/PEAR.php on line 766

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'PEAR5.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/arysenna/public_html/libraries/pear/PEAR.php on line 766

My Joomla installation has ceased to work because of this, could you help me regarding this issue?

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Doh! I didn't notice creating support ticket in the user cpanel is exactly the same as opening new support thread.

I'm sorry, thread is closed and please kindly refer to this thread instead http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/169735-pear-support-openbasedir_path-problem.html

Status
Not open for further replies.