Which softdrink is better ?

• Pepsi

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Coke

Votes: 19 61.3%

• Total voters

prasad

Reaction score
What do ya'll think is better among pepsi and coke ? This is NOT a poll for your favourite soft drink, but a poll between pepsi and coke only.
I prefer Pepsi... It tastes better IMO and coke is stronger (which I don't prefer).

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
I'll drink either, they're pretty much the same to me. I voted Coke because you never hear of Pepsi call for in a mixed drink!

KowKing

Reaction score
Soft drinks are disgusting. Water, juice and tea is the way to go.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Not a fan of either; Mountain Dew, various root beers, Vault, and Sprite are the best. I try to choose water over all of those when I get the chance

azntechguy

Reaction score
Easy rule for me: if Corn Syrup is involved, then Pepsi. If Corn Syrup is NOT part of the ingredient, then Coca-Cola.

Vipey

Reaction score
Got to be Coca Cola because of the strong taste. Pepsi is fien though, usually cheaper so it get's bought the most (in our family)

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
There's no choice for me....It has to be PEPSI

knutico

Reaction score
I just love Coca Cola, but I love Pepsi too, it's a different taste, but I vote Coca Cola

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
If I had to choose, Coke. I hate Pepsico products. But, overall, I would prefer Dr. Pepper products :)

naynesh

Reaction score
Pepsi because its tatse better( i think) and because i think its more popular,the reason is that

Pepsi
Pepsi Cola is a non-alcoholic carbonated beverage produced and manufactured by PepsiCo. It is sold in stores, restaurants and from vending machines. The drink was first made in the 1890s by pharmacist Caleb Bradham in New Bern, North Carolina. The brand was trademarked on June 16, 1903. There have been many Pepsi variants produced over the years, including Diet Pepsi, Crystal Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Pepsi Samba, Pepsi Blue, Pepsi Gold, Pepsi Holiday Spice, Pepsi Jazz, Pepsi Next (available in Japan and South Korea), Pepsi Ice Cucumber (available in Japan as of June 12, 2007).

intheclutch

Reaction score
I'll drink either. We're a PepsiCo school so those products are always available. After awhile though, I get sick of it, and go with Coca Cola products for a while.

wh00p101

Reaction score
I chose coke, however I'm a Dr. Pepper person even though it costs me a fortune to buy here in Tasmania, I've only found one shop thats sells it :( it used to be sold everywhere then everyone stopped :( stupid people...

Swiblet

Reaction score
I think that pepsi is exactly like cocacola, except that cocacola has more flavor to it, with the same amount of sugar. Not only that, but Pepsi dilutes their flavor with carbonation, while Coke is allll goodness.

On top of that, coke syrup is a proven stomach relaxant. Coke syrup, without water and bubbles, is sold as a stomach medicine for sick people! It's true =0

Annnnnd it used to have cocaine. You can't forget about that perk.

All of us that drank this would have been potheads 100 years ago...*snorts*

~~Ben

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I preffer Pepsi for a few reasons.
ABI (coke) has a monopoly almost in my country. Pepsi only returned to the country a year or so back.
Pepsi is softer, not so gassy.
The taste is not so sweet.