Photoshop CS3

exemption

Reaction score
What are your comments on the program called Adobe Photoshop CS3?
I use it in school and I use it at home :thefinger
I torrented it so it was free for me and I wont even come close to paying 640 bucks for a program...lolz
post your comments about it

simple and easy program to use and it can be very effective
:lockd::lockd::lockd::lockd::lockd::lockd::lockd:
My army of dancing little padlocks..

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
My version won't install on my Vista computer, so...

JuniorD

Reaction score
its the best product in the world. I don't even use microsoft office anymore. I usually use photoshop for documents, sadly.

Afterburn

Reaction score
Its okay, I only use it to retouch Pictures that I take.

For web design and graphics design I use Adobe Fireworks CS3. It far superior to photoshop in chopping images to make into a graphical website.

freecrm

Reaction score
I have used Photoshop for many many years and would choose it above all others.

I use Vista and it installed fine for me.

Some other programs have tried to come near but dont.

By the way - references to torrent sites are very dodgy here - I suggest you are very careful.

If you are looking for a free option, search for OpenSource graphics on google. (I think GIMP is one)

withambition

Reaction score
Not sure if you should mention downloading it illegally.

Anyways, Photoshop is without a doubt the best choice for photo editing and web design; however, for printing I'd have to go with Illustrator. Oh, and if you're a student you can get Photoshop and Illustrator much cheaper than the retail prices. Check out the adobe website for student resellers.

joshmv

Reaction score
I have the Creative suite CS2 and was upgraded free to CS3, because I bought CS2 after they had announced CS3 was coming out!

I love Photoshop and all it can do. It takes some time to learn all about it, but it is very useful and complete.

Concerning torrents and downloading, rules are diffrent in every country. In the USA it is illegal to download (and yet I know many that do....) but where I live (Spain) it is legal to download, to a point that the government has a tax on CD's, DVD's, computers, mp3 players, ect, which in turn they give to the music/film/software industry in compensation for the downloads. A friend told me that in China, you can walk in a store (like a Best Buy) and buy either the legal or the illegal software; legal is $50 and illigal is $5. = )

BTW, I got my suite for around $500 because I was a student in the US at the time.

PatrickH

Reaction score
I've actually become really acustomed to using GIMP to a point I need to brush up on my Photoshop skills.

But when I trialed the production premium suite I found it disappointing of the lack of AVCHD support in Premire.