PHP login script

xunhandmex

Reaction score
anyone know where i can find a free PHP login script or if anyone can write one for me i would kiss you lol but if anyone knows one then could you please tell me, ps. i tried looking at hotscripts.com but i don't know what exactoly looking for... the reason i need one is for my band site so people can login, and be able to say buy merchandice.. or say...use a shout box... so with that in mind could someone help me? :pinch:

vbchris

Reaction score
xunhandmex said:
anyone know where i can find a free PHP login script or if anyone can write one for me i would kiss you lol but if anyone knows one then could you please tell me, ps. i tried looking at hotscripts.com but i don't know what exactoly looking for... the reason i need one is for my band site so people can login, and be able to say buy merchandice.. or say...use a shout box... so with that in mind could someone help me? :pinch:

I did a quick search and this was the first thing I found which looked as if it was what you needed, Hope this helps you out. http://php-net.net/topic.php?t=2743

deaddevil

Reaction score
cool find i think that's what exactly you may be needing works fine!

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Just making one yourself would be better for you, even if you don't know much or any php. Get a mysql database, and make a registration/login script. Then use sessions to let users login/logout. That way, doing it yourself, you would know what everything in the script does, and know how to improve and fix it if needed. What that other person did post though could help you.

Just a suggestion :)

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
NedreN said:
Just making one yourself would be better for you, even if you don't know much or any php. Get a mysql database, and make a registration/login script. Then use sessions to let users login/logout. That way, doing it yourself, you would know what everything in the script does, and know how to improve and fix it if needed. What that other person did post though could help you.

Just a suggestion :)

Thats a good idea and you are right ...but it is a bit frustrating for some new to it to actually write it ...but you are right the more you know about your website the better

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
If you would want any help, I would be willing to help out.

Just PM me some way to contact you, maybe aim, msn, etc, and I could.

I wouldn't do it all for you, but I would help you.

raine2x

Reaction score
Hmm..well depending on what your site offers it would be easier to use a script that includes MySQL...But since you are asking for PHP..It seems that you have enough help as it is so I will not clutter your mind with pointless ideas :)

stuffradio

Reaction score
If you need help I have a login script I wrote that I use for all my websites