PHP Mail() security issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmg777

Reaction score
I know they are updating the servers and PHP is diabled but the when they are fixed please let me know but I keep getting this error:

Warning: mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/cmg777/public_html/c*******.php on line 105
There seemed to be a problem

And the whole reason I even signed up for this site's free service was to test some scripts so I can better learn the web since I was having a conflict with my main website's contact form with the php one implemented on my test site.

blastedt

Reaction score
I read in another topic that you have to apply to get mail() and some other function unlocked for you. I don't have the link, sorry.

zen-r

Reaction score

cmg777

Reaction score
Yea its a shame I will probably come back to this web host when its fixed I really like the cPanel layout it reminds me of my old host; hostmonster. Until then I'm off to find a temporary free service.

Elesarr

Reaction score
Yea its a shame I will probably come back to this web host when its fixed I really like the cPanel layout it reminds me of my old host; hostmonster. Until then I'm off to find a temporary free service.

yes the service they offer here is amazing.

during this time of "upheaval" I am coding on a temporary site ;)

zen-r

Reaction score
No problem, cmg777.

This really is a good host when things are running normally around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.